Special Forces Special Forces

Good game. In my opinion, nothing too new, but it's fun to play. The controls and guns are good, but the 1st gun gets a little bit useless at the later levels. I think the guns could have bigger reloading times in the unlocking order. Maybe the 4th could have slow firerate? I also think that a score based on time and accuracy would be a really good implementation (with possibility to share the score, maybe), as well as other scenarios. And when I finished the game, it sent me back to the 1st level, but the street is empty.

League Heroes League Heroes

Very good and addictive game! The upgrade system is very fun and the difficulty is very fair. Also, I really enjoyed the variety of heroes and enemies.
I think the upgrades menu need a clicking option to scroll too, because the mousewheel also scrolls the site screen.

Well done!

Iridescent Iridescent

I loved this game :3 great artwork and music, and the game mechanics and puzzles are very good! I liked the light effects and ambience, as well as the different powers for the crystals.
I think some big levels could have checkpoints inside them, and I missed animations for enemies being hit. An in-game tutorial as well as a level selection would be good implementations.
Good work :)

PixlWalkr responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Glad you liked it :)